Saturday 8 September 2012

WE'VE HAD OUR BABY !!!!

Our baby daughter, Matilda Elsie Krause, is now 5 days old and OH MY GOD....(!!!) ...An unbelievable torrent of emotions have been experienced these last few days! I can't express enough how much of a superwoman Emily, my wife, is ! Amazing!

I took the black & white photograph when she was 10 minutes old - born eyes wide open, wide awake, ready to meet her awestruck parents!

Photographs here were taken with my Canon 5d mk2 with either the Canon 50mm f/1.4 or the Sigma Superwide 24mm f/2.8 and the top left photograph was actually imported and edited in Photoshop Express on my iPad3.


 
I know we're biased but she's beautiful. 





I just checked the photography emails after forgetting about normal life for a few days and had a lot that needs addressing including studio portrait bookings for Christmas (we get ridiculously busy!), more wedding bookings for next year and wedding enquiries for 2014 so it's NEVER too early to email us regarding your wedding photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.