Wednesday 30 January 2013

Ardtornish Estate on BBC Radio

I found this quite by accident as I was showing some prospective brides and grooms places we'd shot weddings at as they were after ideas for venues.

We shot a wedding up at Ardtornish, in the western Highlands of Scotland back in March 2012. It's simply beautiful with great people running it and is surrounded by some of the most incredible landscape (more photos of Scotland here), not only in the UK but in the world.



I thought I'd also take this opportunity to put up some previously unseen photographs from Jenny & Andy's wedding day we shot up at Ardtornish.

























The evening reception included a ceilidh and as some might know you can't just photograph a proper ceilidh, it can be chaos and it's brilliant fun! So I filmed it on one of our Canon DSLRs with a 50mm lens.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.